Front Desk Receptionist
|Title:||Front Desk Receptionist|
DescriptionFROSCH is seeking a full-time Front Desk Receptionist to join our growing company. We are looking for a passionate and enthusiastic individual to be based out of our office located in Houston.
As a Front Desk Receptionist, you would be responsible for providing exceptional customer service to all FROSCH customers, vendors, and employees.
- Greets and assists all visitors to the facility in a courteous and professional manner
- Answers and routes incoming telephone calls
- Prepares outgoing mail and sorts/distributes incoming mail
- Efficient scheduling of conference rooms and arranging for other meeting support requirements as needed
- Maintains office and kitchen supply inventory; order items as required
- Responsible for incoming packages
- Performs general clerical duties as assigned including filing, photocopying, typing, and maintaining data bases
- Updates phone and contact list
- Responsible for cleanliness and organization of the office supply room and kitchen
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications such as Excel and Word
- Strong computer and administrative skills
- Must be a team player and highly organized
- Attention to detail as well as willingness to learn and assist where needed
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Hours are Monday through Friday 9am - 6pm. This is an entry level role for someone who desires a career in the travel industry.
Please apply online at http://frosch.applicantstack.com/x/openings.
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications